More Mactel Progress

Have made a little bit more progress with the Mactel today (the mini is quite convenient to carry back and forth). Fixed up the leaky file descripter that was causing partitioning to fail on the first attempt. Also, managed to get some changes into place so that auto-partitioning will work after running BootCamp. I've updated the wiki appropriately.

I also went ahead and installed rEFIt so that I can boot the Fedora install without having to constantly pay attention. I think there's probably some value in being able to install it from Linux and having anaconda automatically set it up, so I'm going to look into if we can do that. I think it should be possible using efibootmgr. But that's something to look at later.