230459

Made some progress on multilib planning today while I wasn't fighting fires. I think this is going to have the impact of significantly cleaning up anaconda's package handling code to be… *gasp* readable, which will make me happy. Still a few sticky areas to think about but I've got reasonable ideas for everything I've come up with so far. I should probably start on the implementation and see how it looks like its going to work.

Played with OS/400 some after dinner and made some progress on the iSeries box we didn't have up and running (msw managed to get it to have a main interface. I configured a few little other things with partitions). Of course, my virtual lan that I'm trying to bring up doesn't seem to be working and I'm not quite sure why. I'll have to look at it more tomorrow I think, especially comparing to the other iSeries box (which does work).