And what mostly looks like success. I now have basic module loading and everything needed to get stage2 up and running at least mostly in place. It all links and looks right from the loader's test mode (which granted, is only partially useful). So, tomorrow I'll shove it into an initrd and see how it works. If it seems to mostly work, then I can get the guts of multiple module balls working and hopefully get some kickstart support back. If I manage to get all of that done by Tuesday evening, I'll be pretty pleased.

And whlie I got all of that done, I also managed to catch up on most of the random stuff my Tivo has recorded over the past week that I hadn't gotten around to watching.