Another Sunday night, another weekend over. And as usual for my past few weekends, I really didn't get as much accomplished as I should have. Seems to be a continuing theme, unfortunately. It's just really hard to get motivated to do anything for classes at this point. I've done pretty well thus far this semester at doing things as they needed to be done even when I didn't want to, but I think I've reached the point where I can almost convince myself that the remaining bits don't matter. There's at least some stuff that needs doing this week, though.
Checklist (maybe it will help motivate me):
- Write little mini-review journal thingies for music lit class about the musical performances I've been to this semester and the movies I watched
- Comments in senior design project code
- Work on user guide some for aforementioned senior design project.
- Do some testing for aforementioned senior design project.
- Try to look at the UT HUD code some more and see if we can plug into that for our game design stuff. The last ditch answer is to just make it a ClientMessage I guess :/
- Chapter 23 questions for music literature
Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head, though I'm sure there's more.