I'm in a list mood today… dunno why exactly, but I am, so instead of knocking it, I'll act on it. Maybe it will help me to be more organized tomorrow and really be able to get all that I want to get done done. Especially as it's not an extremely unreasonable list.
Accomplishments for the Day:
- Replied to email
- Sent weekly status report
- Caught up on bugzilla
- Got some piddly crap out of the way that was just annoying and time-consuming
- Got kickstart parsing %pre early to allow for %include
Plans for Tomorrow:
- Get in touch with a few upstream maintainers about a few issues that have been reported and to gauge their expected release schedules to decide if I need to consider pulling patches from CVS or waiting for new releases
- Look into Tim Waugh's evo importer bug
- Get lilo -R'ish patch into grub package
- Finish %include for kickstart
- Start on new rpm callback for cpio errors
- Get some basic damage reduction working in UT for the mod for my game design class
- Finish up UI mockups for senior design project
Got a lot today, even though I didn't quite get everything I wanted to done. Hopefully I can make even better progress tomorrow. Bed time now, though.