As the semester continues (although we're only what, just over 2 weeks into it?), I am continuing to get more and more bitter and jaded about it. I know it's just hoops to jump through but they're such utterly boring and pointless hoops really. Oh well, I'll do what needs to be done as much as it annoys the crap out of me.
Busy, busy, busy though.
Things to try do get done over the next few days aside from random school crap and the work on making significant inroads on my anaconda buglist…
- Patch grub to read the kernel cmdline and look for mem= to change the initrd load address appropriately. Some of the code I need is already in the kernel, so that should help.
- Work on auroraconda some and get it to the point where a basic install will work so will stop bugging me about it 😉
- Play more Final Fantasy X
- Finish reading The Universe in a Nutshell
- Probably other things I'm forgetting.